Sample / Sound →789TEN Seth Hills V.2 The Drop
789TEN Seth Hills V.2 The Drop | 2.88 GB
After hundreds if not thousands of requests from you guys we got back in the studio with Seth Hills. Now sitting among the visionaries in House music, Seth has impacted the industry in more ways than one. His first producer pack became a cornerstone of the 789ten platform, helping to define the quality and exclusivity that we are known for worldwide today.
Seth soars to new heights in V.2, with an even higher level of production and even more premium sounds. His goal was to inspire you to take what he has started and define your own innovative sound. Coming off the recent success of his VOID EP on the legendary STMPD label, his unique combination of bass house and electro has made this one of the most in demand producer packs of the year.
In V.2 you’re getting everything you asked for, and so much more.
Tutorial: This tutorial focuses on the heart and soul of any dance track; The Drop. In a nine-chapter course, Seth walks you through his creative process for making a drop using samples and Serum presets solely from this producer pack. Here you will witness a wizard in the studio using meticulous techniques honed over years of experience.
Covering everything drop-related, armed with the sounds that you will download in this pack, Seth shows you how to get it done.
Sample Pack: Seth levelled up, offering not only the essentials but the specialty sounds from his private collection. Give your productions that essential flavour to build a soundscape that instantly immerses the listener.
Includes bass shots, buildups, claps, fills, FX, hats, kicks, leads/synths, percussion, snares, top loops, vocals, "weird stuff", and more.
Serum Pack: Boasting 50 signature presets, this Serum library is as fresh as fresh gets. Gear up with leads, bass, percs, reese’s, and 808’s from this natural born studio killer.
Project File: It's no secret that Seth Hills is a natural not only on stage, but also in studio, where he wields endless effort into preparing spicy new productions. Get instant access to the inner workings of Seth’s mind in this hands-on approach to learning. Use the Logic project file from the track he made in the tutorial to foster inspiration and apply the methods and sound selection to your own tracks.
The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here.
1. Multi Chapter Tutorial
2. Sample Pack
3. Serum Pack
4. Bonus: Project File
- Sound selection
- Creating Seth's signature baseline style, and adding groove by adjusting Serum envelopes
- Bass/kick EQ
- Reverb automation to fill the gaps between notes and kicks
- Adding and layering supplemental one shots and adjusting them as needed for the right sonic balance
- In-depth automation and reversal tricks for drop momentum
- Adding "crazy and weird stuff" to make a track truly unique
- Using formant shift automation in Little AlterBoy to put vocal one shots in the right pocket and achieve “a weird effect in a good way”
- Dialing in distortion on the lead bass
- Demonstrating the difference between using Fab Filter Saturn versus an equalizer to get the desired frequency boost
- The art of micro fills
- Creating fills from the presets you will get in this pack
- Stacking up synths and EQing by ear
- Signature Seth Hills build up tricks
- In-depth mixing and mastering demonstration
- The endless inspiration you'll get to make you jump right into your own productions!
Host DAW: Logic Pro X
Main Plugins Used: Xfer Serum, Sound Toys Litte Alter Boy, Arts Acoustic Reverb, Nicky Romero Kickstart, XLN Audio RC-20, Fab filter Saturn, Xfer Dimension expander (free), Xfer OTT (Free), Waves C4, Camel audio camel crusher, Sample Magic Magic A/B, Fab filter pro Q2, Valhalla Room, Waves SSL G Series bus compressor, Izotope Ozone 4, Izotope Ozone 7 imager, Fabfilter Simplon.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.