Software / Programming →Embarcadero Delphi 10.3.2 version 26.0.34749.6593 Lite 15.2
The Embarcaderoproduct team is pleased to announce the availability of Delphi 10.3 Rio Release 2. This release builds on the feature set of 10.3 and 10.3.1 by adding new capabilities throughout the product.
We are very excited to announce the release of Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.3.2.
10.3 Rio Release 2 (also known as 10.3.2) builds on the feature set of 10.3 and 10.3.1 by adding new capabilities throughout the product.
With Release 2, developers can target the macOS App Store with 64-bit versions of their FireMonkey Delphi apps, leverage the latest language features with C++17 support for Windows 64-bit and become more productive in the IDE through enhanced C++ code completion tooling. Also new is the ability to create Delphi GUI applications for popular Linux distributions and a simplified RAD Server deployment process with new wizards, installers and tooling. Developers can also add push notification support to their Delphi and C++ Android applications with Firebase, the latest standard from Google.
New features in 10.3.2
Delphi macOS 64-bit
New in 10.3.2 is macOS 64-bit application support for Delphi. Build App Store-ready macOS 64-bit applications, complete with macOS notarization support. Reach a large customer base of macOS users with Delphi 10.3.2.
- A new Delphi compiler for the macOS 64-bit platform, based on the LLVM compiler infrastructure, with a non-ARC model like all other Delphi desktop and server platforms (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Extensive RTL support including core file system access, platform integration, memory and threads management, but also HTTP and REST client libraries, the Parallel Programming Library, and more.
- Complete support for the FireMonkey library and all FireMonkey controls previously available on the macOS 32-bit platform.
- Support for the database RTL and the FireDAC client access library, with support for the same databases previously available on the macOS 32-bit platform.
- Improvements in FMX support for the macOS platform, for both 64-bit and 32-bit apps.
- InterBase support for Delphi macOS 64-bit. Target macOS 64-bit with embedded InterBase (IBLite and IBToGo).
C++17 for Windows 64-bit
New in 10.3.2 is C++17 support for Windows 64-bit for C++Builder. C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.3.2 introduce an updated Clang-enhanced compiler with C++17 support for Windows 64-bit. As part of our progressive compiler upgrade, you can now use the latest C++ language features for more powerful and concise code, more compiler optimizations giving you faster code, and access to more third-party C++ libraries to build more powerful applications.
- C++17 Clang-enhanced compiler and toolchain for Win64 (bcc64), meaning C++17 is available for both Win32 and Win64 targets.
- C++ runtime library (RTL) built with the updated Clang-enhanced compiler for Win64, including 2018 edition of Dinkumware STL.
- Additional, included support for C++14.
- Boost library support for both Win32 and Win64 (Boost v1.68).
C++ LSP Code Insight Improvements
- Quality and performance improvements for code completion. 10.3.2 includes full-featured code completion support for C++.
- New for Clang compilers: Parameter completion, Tooltip Insight, and Go To Definition (ctrl+click). This brings the full set of editing productivity features to C++, as well as significantly improving them by making them asynchronous and non-blocking.
RAD Server Wizards and Deployment Improvements
- Enhancements in RAD Server Wizards (for automatic FireDAC database mapping and API documentation).
- Android Firebase push notification support in RAD Server.
- New RAD Server admin console with configuration editor and integrated REST debugger.
- Swagger API documentation improvements (automatic documentation for your custom APIs) and support for Swagger-UI.
- Improved startup error messages and richer error logging, simplifying the deployment process.
- Deployment installers for Linux and Windows servers (available via GetIt).
Enhanced Firebase Android Support
RAD Studio 10.3.2 includes the following updates and enhancements to the Android Firebase push notification support:
- The FireBase patch distributed for 10.3.1 is now part of the 10.3.2 product release, all files are part of the Android platform installation.
- Improvements to icons for all notifications.
- Updates to Google Play services and Maps to match Firebase version support requirements.
- Firebase replaces Google Cloud Messaging (deprecated by Google).
Delphi Linux Client Application Support
- FireMonkey Linux provides the ability to create GUI applications for Linux, extending RAD Studio's (Delphi Edition) FireMonkey cross-platform framework.
- Includes several ready-to-use user interface styles.
- Many of the FMX components, such as grids, widgets, etc. also work seamlessly on Linux clients.
- Leverage RAD Studio's innovative features, such as Live Bindings, and much more, in your Linux client applications.
- Available via GetIt for Enterprise and Architect Edition customers.
Enhancements included in 10.3.2
Runtime Library Performance
- FireMonkey styles performance optimization
- VCL DFM files loading optimization
- Variants conversions performance
VCL Quality Improvements
Significant VCL quality improvements, with over 50 VCL customer reported issues fixed.
- Improvements in many components including ComboBox, MainMenu and PopupMenu, TreeView, StatusBar, PageControl, Button, DateTimePicker
- Additional High DPI and scaling refinement
- Improvements in forms, frames, painting and styling primitives
- Better FullScreen mode on iOS including visible status bar
C++17 Quality Enhancements
Enhancements in numerous toolchain areas.
- STL quality in a number of scenarios, including mixing std::bind with __fastcall methods, std::function and lambda methods, and many more.
- Compiler quality improvements, especially stability with some code constructs.
- Code completion, introduced in 10.3, has had a significant revision with a number of quality improvements, including case-insensitivity, invoking completion when part of an identifier is already typed, issues with spaces or other characters in the file paths, as well as new UI tweaks to the completion list and more.
- A number of quality IDE improvements, especially when resizing and moving the IDE.
- Optimization in source code file access for large projects through a unit cache, particularly when residing on remote drives. The feature is controlled by a new IDE option at Tools > Options > IDE > Compiling and Running > Enable unit directory cache, and is on by default.
- Delphi background compilation in the IDE for all platforms.
- Performance improvements loading forms.
- Significant UI and UX quality improvements, including issues around the IDE's toolbars, title bar and search, scrolling in the Options dialog, switching between layouts such as when starting debugging, flicker, previously unthemed elements now themed, the guided tour, and more.
- Faster file search operations.
- The Options dialog now no longer allows you to choose any style for the IDE, but you can still choose a custom VCL style via a registry key.
- macOS quality improvements for 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Push notification improvements on iOS and local notifications on Android.
- Notification icon improvements on Android.
- TEdit improvements on Android.
- Improved compatibility with older versions of Android.
- TMediaPlayer quality on Android and Windows.
- In the application menu for macOS 64-bit applications, system menu items such as Services, Hide, Hide Others and Quit are now added automatically. This is a change compared to macOS 32-bit where system menus had to be added by the developer.
FireDAC & Database
- Microsoft SQL Improvements, including invocation of stored procedures.
- Master-detail cleanup.
- Oracle CHAR parameters.
- Additional runtime properties in THTTPClient to handle certificates and authentication (PreemptiveAuthentication, AutomaticDecompression, SecureFailureReasons) and new TCertificate properties (CertName and SerialNum) for HTTP and SOAP clients
- JSON serialization compatibility (offering DataSnap JSON compatibility with 10.2)
- REST Client Library quality improvements
About Embarcadero Delphi. Delphi is the nimble Object Pascal IDE and component library for cross-platform native app development with flexible Cloud services and broad IoT connectivity. Compile natively for fast Linux and Windows server support and reach the widest audience with App Store support for Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android - all from the same native code base - in the first IDE with integrated Windows 10 Desktop Bridge Support. Fast developers choose Delphi for Enterprise Strong Development and enjoy 5x faster development cycles across desktop, server, mobile, cloud, and database platforms.
See What's New in RAD Studio 10.3.2
About Embarcadero Technologies. Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance, and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices located around the world.
Product: Embarcadero Delphi
Version: 10.3.2 version 26.0.34749.6593 Lite 15.2
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Size: 2.7 Gb
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.