Top Warez / Autodesk Products →Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021.2.2 (x64)
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021.2.2 (x64)
x64 | Languages: Eng/Rus | File Size: 11.4 GB
Autodesk Inventor software provides professional-grade engineering solutions for 3D
mechanical design, simulation, tool creation, and design communication that help you to make great products, cost-effectively, in less time. Inventor is the foundation of the Autodesk solution for product development. The Inventor model is an accurate 3D digital model that enables you to validate the form, fit, and function of a design as you work, minimizing the need to test the design with physical prototypes. Features and software features Inventor Professional Autodesk:
-User interface is suitable for quick learning
-has a geometric modeling kernel using Autodesk ShapeManager
-Coordination with various CAD software
-includes the following major sections:
-Part Modeling:the first part of the work of the most complete mechanical design and modeling environment
-Assembly:assembly designed with specific instructions with access to standard software library includes hundreds of thousands of pieces
-Drawing:the facade of components designed for applications such as AutoCAD and allows output
-Sheet Metal:Vrqkary design and take the form of spreadsheets Khrvjygrftn
-Weldment:welding standards as well as possible gaps between the two pieces of welding
-Presentation:Animation parts and burst modes
-Piping:Piping advanced and easy design path with the latest standards Piping Pipes
-Frame Generation:professional design of structures and frames with complete tools ready
-Inventor Studio:construction project designed videos from all views
-Dynamic Simulation:Analysis of Energy and behavior in non-fixed parts
Note:The Update Is extracted and 2 files Removed!
OS:Microsoft® Windows® 10
CPU: Recommended:3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores / Minimum:2.5 GHz or greater
Memory: Recommended:20 GB RAM or more / Minimum:8 GB RAM for less than 500-part assemblies
Graphics: Recommended:4 GB GPU with 106 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant / Minimum:1 GB GPU with 29 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Display:Recommended:3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200% / Minimum:1280 x 1024
NET:.NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation.
-Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations.
-64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
-Office 365 subscribers must ensure they have a local installation of Microsoft Excel 2016.
-Windows Excel Starter®, OpenOffice®, and browser-based Office 365 applications are not supported.
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
- A combination of original Russian and English distributions in one.
- Installer has been added to the ability to install a local reference for both English and for the Russian version of the program.
- Inventor 2021.2.2 Update update is integrated into the installation package.
- The Autodesk Desktop App is deleted from the installation package.
The Autodesk Genuine Service utility is removed from the installation package.
- The Autodesk Single Sign on Component utility is deleted from the installation package.
- The assembly is delivered from the problems that occurs when when connecting an image through a virtual drive, the installer sometimes demanded another disk.
- All necessary for the treatment and installation of both ordinary Inventor and Inventor Professional, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Crack folder.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.