Software / Graphics & Design →GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 23 (x64) Beta
GRAPHISOFT, the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solution provider for architects and designers, has announced the release of ARCHICAD 23, the latest version of its award-winning BIM software solution.
ARCHICAD 23 vastly improves perceived performance of essential processes such as software startup, file opening, working in multi-project environments and switching between different views of the BIM project. The brand-new Opening, Column and Beam tools increase modeling accuracy and interoperability with engineering disciplines.
What's new in ARCHICAD 23:
Performance improvements: ARCHICAD 23 puts a special emphasis on offering an uninterrupted flow starting from launching the software, accessing project data and navigating one's way through the Building Information Model. This is achieved through a combination of raw performance optimization, streamlined workflows and reduced file sizes.
Re-engineered Column and Beam tools: ARCHICAD 23 enables architects to model faster and create accurate construction details and quantity estimations for reinforced concrete, complex steel, timber, and composite beams and columns. Complex columns and curved, haunched and castellated beams can now be modeled and documented to meet graphic and representation standards. Beams and columns can be displayed using various projected and symbolic views and cover fills.
Voids, Niches, and Recesses: ARCHICAD 23 introduces a new Opening tool dedicated to model and coordinate project design voids, recesses and niches - as horizontal, vertical or slanted openings across elements, element groups or even across stories. Such openings are important for project coordination as they are equally relevant for architects, engineers and consultants and must be documented by architects and by engineers. Openings can be modeled, scheduled, and documented using intuitive tools, and shared using open IFC standards.
Renewed Solibri connection: ARCHICAD 23 enables seamless code- and constructability checking at any stage of the design. The updated add-on automatically detects and sends only those elements that are changed in the ARCHICAD model, resulting in faster round-trip collaboration.
Enhanced dRofus connection: ARCHICAD 23 allows architects to capture and organize client planning requirements and use these to validate and propose design alternatives. The dRofus database enables designers to collect and handle planning rules and design data with ease, even when working on large and complex projects, like hospitals, airports and universities.
Rhino-Grasshopper-ARCHICAD live connection: The new Grasshopper Deconstruct Component can be used to extract ARCHICAD element surface data as a design reference. With the help of this function, changes to the core design scheme in BIM will automatically update all linked design details generated via design algorithms in Grasshopper.
ARCHICAD 23 World Premiere
About ArchiCAD. ARCHICAD offers the best BIM design workflow: ARCHICAD provides a design-focused, creative and intuitive workflow. The tools have rich geometry and their usage is flexible, for maximum design freedom. ARCHICAD covers the entire design process including documentation and publishing out-of-the-box.
As far as other software's are concern: they are more rigid and far less intuitive workflow. Tools have fewer geometrical capabilities. Element creation and editing are convenient mainly in 2D. There is no flexibility to choose among multiple tools to tackle irregular modeling challenges.
- Sketch with Morph, schedule by stories.
- Create and edit wall in 3D, curve, slant, change profile on the fly.
- Create multi-plane roof or slab with Magic Wand in 3D.
- Use 3D cutting planes.
- Place objects in 3D with surface sensitivity.
- Use Marquee to stretch half of the building.
- Priority based automatic connections.
ARCHICAD is one of the leading BIM software applications, innovatively devices for architects, designers, engineers and builders in order to efficiently design, document and collaborate on building projects.
About GraphiSoft. GRAPHISOFT ignited the BIM revolution in 1984 with ARCHICAD, the industry-first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as its revolutionary BIMcloud®, the world's first real-time BIM collaboration environment; and BIMx®, the world's leading mobile app for lightweight access to BIM for non-professionals. GRAPHISOFT is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Product: GraphiSoft ArchiCAD
Version: 23 Beta (build 220.127.116.110)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 1.9 Gb
Recommended Operating Systems
- Windows 10
Compatible, but not tested Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Incompatible Operating Systems (ARCHICAD cannot be installed)
- Windows Vista and older
- The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems
- Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
- HiDPI display support is not available on Windows 8.1 and on older versions
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk: installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities.
- Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card
- Display: A resolution of 1366 x 768 or higher
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.