Software / Graphics & Design →Topaz Video Enhance AI 2.1.1
Topaz Video Enhance AI 2.1.1
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 2.51 GB
Stunning video enlargements with groundbreaking AI technology. Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video Enhance AI will enlarge and enhance your footage up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency. Using intelligent AI technology, Video Enhance AI is the most powerful video upscaling software ever released. Incredible Video Upscaling for Professional Filmmakers
Traditional video upscaling simply stretches resolution, degrading quality and destroying details. There has never been a way to perfectly recreate high-resolution video from low-resolution footage… Until now. We developed Video Enhance AI using groundbreaking machine learning technology to upscale video footage intelligently, for crisp details and motion consistency all the way up to 8K resolution. Some call it “magic”, but we call it the power of AI.
Enhancing Footage up to 8K
Video Enhance AI is the perfect way to take good footage and make it great. Have you ever wanted your footage to look sharper with more detail? Take HD footage all the way up to 8K for use in high-quality projects.
- DVD Content
- DSLR Footage
- Game Footage
- HD Stock Footage
Upscaling Low-Res Footage
With Video Enhance AI, you can take your footage from SD to HD with an incredible increase in quality. It's perfect for older footage that you want to repurpose for modern use.
- Music Videos
- Movie Content
- Youtube Videos
Until now, no deep-learning based approach existed for video enlargement as a commercial product. Video Enhance AI is the only product that uses machine learning to extrapolate detail from your footage for a realistic look. The quality of output from Video Enhance AI is simply better than any other product available.
Video Enhance AI was trained using a neural network that analyzes thousands of video pairs to learn how details usually get lost. Unlike Gigapixel AI for photos, Video Enhance AI is able to extrapolate more detail for an even more realistic look given the amount of information available in a single video clip.
Easy to Use
With just a few clicks of a button, your video footage will start rendering to create beautiful high-resolution quality footage. There are no complicated processes or confusing tools – just a few simple steps and your footage is ready to go.
Eliminate noise and blocky artifacts
Improved A.I. Models
Achieve better results with the click of a button
We're continuing to make Video Enhance AI faster for you
- Artemis MQ/LQ have been updated, with dehaloing removed (introduced in v11). Artemis MQ/LQ v12 should not produce the hazy look found in v11, and is now more similar to v10 with quality improvements.
- Two new Artemis models: Artemis Dehalo and Artemis Strong Dehalo v1. These models specifically address the oversharpening problem, and should have less of a hazy look than Artemis MQ/LQ v11.
- Dione TV/TD have been updated, with dehaloing removed (introduced in v2). Dione TV/TD should not produce the hazy look found in v2, and has a similar look to v1 with quality improvements.
- Two new Dione models: Dione Dehalo and Strong Dehalo v1. These models address the oversharpening problem with previous versions, and should introduce less haze than previous versions.
- Playback toolbar has been overhauled to be more flexible, fully functional, and easy to use
- More preview modes: Choose between single view, split view, and side-by-side view
- When opening videos, only the first one is selected to prevent accidental editing of added videos
- Continuous scrolling, with ability to input a specific zoom amount
- Added ability to change the number of previewed frames in Preferences
- Added ability to change the preview panel’s background color, chooseable from Preferences
- Added ability to change the video playback toolbar’s docked position to above or below the preview panel
- Preview panel now bounds the preview video correctly within it’s borders
- Controls panel has been cleaned up and made more consistent as to not appear as cluttered
- Redesigned video thumbnails to make the selection box and clear button more visible
- Added filename to video thumbnail
- Most actions have shortcuts now
- Removed the “Are you sure?” quit dialog
- Grain settings, Dione interlaced mode, MOV selection, and MP4 Compression Factor have all been added to the command-line interface
- Dione interlaced mode has been added to the CLI
- MOV selection has been added to the CLI
- Compression Factor has been added to the CLI
- Preferences dialog now shows a confirmation icon when a setting has been updated
- Zoom Original has been removed, to reduce confusion in the previewing experience
- “Reset default settings” has been added to the Process menu on Windows and Mac
- Preview panel now remembers what portion of the video you were panned to between each video
- Window resizing should now be much faster
- Grain settings should stick when loading auto-save, and apply correctly to “Save Default”
- Grain textbox input should work in 0.1 values
- “Don’t Show Again” checkbox should work correctly in the System Compatibility dialog
- Fixed a typo in the “Continue Processing” dialog
- DirectX 12 Compatible GPU > 3GB (CPU can run but quite slow).
- Now includes AI models for both interlaced and progressive video.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
What is the minimum hardware requirement for Video Enhance AI?
We suggest you run Video Enhance AI on high-end dedicated graphics cards. The minimum requirement is a DirectX12 compatible GPU with 2GB of dedicated VRAM or more. Any card later/better than GTX 1080 (included) will do a fairly fast job. If you do not have a dedicated graphics card in your device, the software can run on your Intel iGPU. Typically, it will be 5 times slower. If you do not have an Intel iGPU, the software will finally fall back to your CPU, which can be 10 times slower than the GPU version.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.