Software / Graphics & Design →ON1 Photo RAW 2021.5 v18.104.22.16896 Multilingual
ON1 Photo RAW 2021.5 v22.214.171.12496 Multilingual
Windows x64 | File size: 1.54 GB
ON1 Photo RAW version 2021 is THE professional-grade photo organizer, raw processor, layered editor, and effects app. It works where you do; at the center of your workflow or as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Elements, Affinity Photo, Corel Paintshop Pro, and Capture One (coming soon). What do you photograph?
ON1 Photo RAW 2021 provides the primary photo editing needs for every photographer regardless of what they shoot — without having to bounce between multiple pieces of software. Get the professional photo editing tools you need for the professional results you need while keeping your workflow efficient, powerful, and simple.
Power & Speed
At its core, ON1 Photo RAW includes a state-of-the-art image processing engine. Optimized for today's super-megapixel cameras and high-performance computer graphics systems, Photo RAW is the world's fastest, most flexible, and easiest-to-use photo editor on the market.
Creators want to create and not spend all of their time learning how to use editing tools. Photo RAW is like having Lightroom & Photoshop under one roof. It comes with the tools you need for compositing, hundreds of the hottest presets and filters built-in, and world-class masking tools to make your life easy.
Control of Your Photography
ON1 Photo RAW gives you an open system for complete control over your storage, organization, editing, and method of purchase. No long importing, easy organization, unlimited ways to dial in your style, and ON1 will also never be a subscription-only model.
Plug-in to Your Workflow
ON1 Portrait AI is the perfect fit for almost any workflow. Get amazing retouching results in seconds when using ON1 Portrait AI as a plug-in for:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Affinity Photo
- Capture One (coming soon)
- Apple Photos
- Corel Paintshop Pro
New Features in ON1 Photo RAW 2021:
- Quickly Add Clouds to Your Dull Skies
- Retouch an Entire Portrait Shoot Automatically
- Create Stunning Sunsets in Seconds
- View Your Photos in All of Their Beauty
- Refresh Smiles in a Few Simple Clicks
- Selectively Edit Like Never Before Using Color Selection
- A Better Way to Erase Away Unwanted Distractions
- Find Your Duplicate Photos in Seconds
- Easily Change Colors of Objects in Your Photos
- Quickly Find All Photos from Your Favorite Location
- Make the Eyes Pop in Seconds
- The Best Photoshop Plugin for Editing Portraits
- Presenting Photos for Your Clients
New ON1 Portrait AI
Flawless retouching is just a click away with the new Portrait AI tab inside of Edit. It uses machine learning to find every face in your photo and make them look great, automatically. It analyzes each face and adds just the right amount of retouching to the skin, eyes, and mouth, giving you professional results in no time at all.
New Smart Organize
The New Smart Organize mode in Browse lets you take control over your cluttered photo archive. Not only can it find duplicates, but it can find and group photos that have similar appearance, location or time. It can help you cull your library to find just the best photos in a series.
New Spot Healing Brush
A new modern approach to removing distractions like dust spots, power-lines and unwanted people from your photos. The Spot Healing Brush is not only faster than current tools, it maintains full non-destructive adjustments for each spot you remove.
New Custom Brush Shapes
Brushing has taken a quantum-leap in control and creativity. Now you can choose from a variety of custom brush shapes or even import your own.
New Plug-in Support for Affinity Photo and Corel PaintShop Pro
Now you can extend your workflow in Affinity Photo and Corel PaintShop Pro by access Develop, Effects, and Portrait right inside the apps you use. Capture One support coming soon!
New Quick Slideshow
Need to quickly show a client their photos? With the Quick Slideshow you are only a click away from a full-screen slideshow complete with user adjustable delay and an elegant dissolve transition.
New Camera Based Presets
Now you can automatically apply a preset to any new photos from a specific camera. If you always find yourself making the same adjustments, just make a preset and apply it automatically to photos from that camera. This is super handy if you have created a custom camera profile or if you have converted a camera to infrared.
New Color-Sensitive Gradient Masks
Everyone knows how powerful the gradient mask tool is. You can quickly create straight, reflected or round radiant masks that are re-editable and blendable with brush masks. Now you can combine the color-sensitive power we created for the Perfect Brush with the gradient masks. When enabled, it detects the color under the gradient and applies the mask to only that adjustable color range. It makes it a breeze to mask areas like skies while maintaining things like buildings or trees that go into the sky.
New Batch HDR and Pano
Save time by batch processing your HDR brackets or panoramas. Simply organize your brackets into sub-folders, then let Browse build your new HDR and panos for you. This is a life-saver for real estate shooters.
New User Interface Improvements
We have taken a measured approach to updating the user interface. Based on user feedback we have improved common controls like sliders to have more precision and a longer area for labels so we can be more descriptive. We have also made sure that Layers and the Edit module tabs don’t scroll out of view on a small display or when you have a large stack of filters.
New Color Fill Layers
We have brought back color fill layers to the Layers pane. They are a great way to set a background color for a composite layout. They are also handy when used with the new custom brush shapes for painting in objects like grass, trees, and clouds.
New Replace Color Filter
Easily change the color of an object to any new color. It's perfect for tweaking or totally changing the color of eyes, flowers, buildings, and apparel.
What’s New in 2021.5:
- Re-editable Smart Photos for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now, you can re-edit your adjustments made in ON1 Photo RAW, maintaining your non-destructive workflow with Adobe Lightroom Classic. From Lightroom, you can send photos to ON1 Photo RAW, where you can retouch, crop, create layers, and add effects. The results round trip back to Lightroom as a normal Photoshop PSD where you can view and export them. If you want to adjust your settings made in ON1 Photo RAW, simply send it back to Photo RAW, and all your settings are still there. You can re-crop, change the retouching, adjust the layers, or add or change filters.
- Batch Processing for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now, you can batch-process photos from Lightroom Classic with ON1 Photo RAW. You control the file types created and the settings to apply. It could be a preset or your own manual adjustments. You can adjust the first photo, and have the same settings applied to all the other photos, or pause on each photo to tweak the settings to your needs. For portrait photos, let the AI-based auto mode take over. It finds every face, analyses it, and adds the perfect amount of skin smoothing, and eye and mouth enhancements.
- Customize Keyboard Shortcuts — The new Shortcuts dialog allows you to view and change what keyboard shortcut, or hotkey, is used for most functions. You can change the key used to access any tool, tool option, module, or menu item. You can even assign shortcuts to menu items that don’t have a shortcut yet. It’s perfect if you live in a locale that doesn’t use the QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Keyboard Control of Tone & Color — The powerful new shortcuts can also be used with the most-used image adjustments located in Develop’s Tone and Color pane. You can now adjust the exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights, and white balance options using keyboard shortcuts or the mouse scroll wheel. You can even adjust these controls with an external control surface like a Stream Deck, Loupedeck, Monogram, or similar devices.
- Cloud Sync for Presets and Extras — Cloud Sync now keeps your presets and extras like backgrounds, borders, textures, LUTs, etc. all in sync across all your computers. When you create a new preset or install a preset pack it automatically syncs to your other computers. This even works for saved filter styles, import presets, color profiles. You name it, it all stays in sync now.
- Learning Hub — The Learning Hub puts the information you need to be successful right at your fingertips. This floating window lets you access the video library, user guides, support pages, and loyalty rewards from right inside the app.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Fujifilm GFX-100S, Sony Alpha 1. Updated tethered shooting for Canon and Nikon cameras.
- Windows 10 (current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better
- RAM: 16+ GB
- Disk: 1.5 GB for installation, SSD
- Display: OpenGL 4.2-compatible video card with 2GB dedicated video RAM, 1920x1080 resolution (at 100% scale factor)
Optional Application Integration:
- Photoshop CC 2020
- Photoshop Elements 2020
- Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2020
- Affinity Photo
- Corel PaintShop Pro
- English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.