Software / Programming →Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R2 Build 1769 Universal Edition x86
Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R2 Build 1769 Universal Edition x86 | 2.49 GB
PowerBuilder 2017 is the new version of the integrated development environment for database applications PowerBuilder, which is now being developed by Appeon.
The PowerBuilder 2017 R2 version has the following new features:
• JSON Parser & Generator - Provide a high-performance engine for parsing and generating JSON-formatted data conveniently by just adding a few lines of code.
• Datawindow JSON Retrieve - Power your DataWindow reports and read-only DataWindows with RESTful Web APIs (JSON data format), regardless of what programming language was used to develop the Web APIs, just by adding a few lines of code.
• Mobile App Development - Leverage existing PowerBuilder code and iOS and Android apps, from a single project, with support for many popular mobile device APIs and Cordova plugins.
• Expanded Database Compatibility - Take advantage of the open-source PostgreSQL database - PostgreSQL version 10 is officially supported.
• Enhanced Built-in PDF Generation - The built-in PDF generation engine now allows developers to have PDF, such as image format, PDF conformance level, and page orientation.
• Git & SVN Interfaces - Native interfaces are provided for both Git and SVN, supporting more source control features, delivering faster response time, and eliminating third-party plugins.
Year / Release Date: 2018
Version: 2017 R2 Build 1769
Developer: Appeon Inc.
Bit depth: 32bit
• Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or newer;
• Intel Core i3 or newer;
• at least 1 GB of RAM;
• 2 GB of hard disk space;
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer;
• SQL Anywhere 12, 16 or 17 to run demo databases and sample applications.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.