Autodesk Products / Graphics & Design →Plant 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2022.0.1 (x64)
Plant 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2022.0.1 (x64)
Windows (x64) | Languages: English, Russian | File size: 1.25 GB
Another AutoDesk software developed on the AutoCAD platform is the AutoCAD Plant 3D program designed to design and model industrial units for oil, gas and petrochemicals. With the use of this software, it is possible to design a variety of industrial equipment and plumbing facilities with a wide library. Increasing accuracy and speed, as well as reducing production costs, are the results of using and benefiting from this program. What is an addon?
Many users of "vertical" AutoCAD products have noticed that recently, any AutoCAD product with advanced functionality consists, in fact, of AutoCAD as a base and add-on for Mechanical, Electrical, Architecture, etc. Alas, the developers, as before, post only full-format distributions ... That is, if you want to get your hands on Mechanical and Architecture, you have to download two huge packages, most of the content of which duplicates each other. In this regard, I decided to start releasing distributions of a new type containing only an add-on. Now, to install all the same Mechanical and Architecture, you will need to download basic AutoCAD and two small add-ons. Less download, more compact storage - this is the main idea of assemblies of this format!
Features and Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D:
-Optimized and professional but familiar interface for AutoCAD software
-Design of various structures, equipment, pipe
-Has the right equipment for simulation
-Having a comprehensive library including standard equipment and models
-Advanced logging of operations and the ability to search and output from the PCF format
-Ability to check the project to make optimizations
-Integration with AutoCAD P & ID software for the exchange of 3D models.
-Ability to use in a group to enhance quality and efficiencY
OS:Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
CPU:Basic:2.5–2.9 GHz processor / Recommended:3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors:Supported by the application
RAM:Basic:8 GB/Recommended:16 GB
Display Resolution:Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color / High Resolution & 4K Displays:Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
Disk space:Disk Space:8.0 GB
-Disk Space: 8GB
-.NET Framework Version 4.7.2
-MS SQL Server (Express, Standard, or Enterprise edition) 2008 SP1 or newer
- At the heart of the assembly are original Russian and English distributions combined into a single package, from which everything that is not directly related to the installation of the Plant 3D add-on has been removed.
- Unlocked the ability to install the add-on on Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions.
- For a modern installer, a solution was developed and implemented to select the interface language of the installed program.
- The interface language of the installer itself is set based on the OS interface language.
- The installation package has been integrated with the AutoCAD Plant 3D 2022.0.1 Update.
- Autodesk On-Demand Install Service has been updated from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52.
- The assembly does not include medicine. The medicine is included in my build of AutoCAD 2022, on top of which it is recommended to install this addon. To activate it, just click "Use a network license" at the first start.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.